“When God our Savior revealed his kindness and love, he saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit. (Titus 3:4, 5 NLT)
- Do you need God's mercy today?
- Mercy says, you are guilty and you don't deserve it BUT because of my kindness, love and favor, I am freely offering it.
- Mercy says, you are not righteous so I will give you my righteousness.
- Mercy says, you are not whole, so I give you my wholeness.
- Mercy says - "I can see you are broken, so I will make you complete!"
- Mercy is not a one time thing...it is ongoing.
- His Mercy is available any time you need it.
- You cannot exhaust Gods love & Mercy.
- You cannot use it up.
- It is always there.
- Always available.
- The Devil wants you to think that His mercy is only available at the moment you accept Him as Savior.
- That's not true, His mercy is always available.
- Are there areas in your life that you need a fresh washing and cleansing and by His Spirit?
- Receive His Mercy...Call on the name of Jesus.
- He paid an incredible price to give you new life.
- He shed His blood for you.
- He gives you New Birth and New Life today.
- Your past was yesterday, so quit dwelling and focussing on it.
- You are New!
- 2 Cor. 5:17 says, "that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!"
- It's an act of His kindness & Favor!
- Think new, talk new, act new!
- Receive a new mindset!
- Receive His Righteousness.
- Have a great Weekend!