“For since the world began, no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!” (Isaiah 64:4 NLT)
- I love this verse because it totally changes the way I view waiting!
- Like most people, I hate to wait.
- If it can be done faster, then let’s do it!
- We have fast food and express lanes just for this purpose.
- But in Isaiah 64, it says that God works for those who wait for him.
- In other words, “While you are waiting, God is working!”
- When you think, “nothing is getting done.”, God is actually orchestrating, designing and working on the details!
- So, if God is working while I am waiting, then it’s better for me if I let God take as much time as He needs!
- The more time that God takes, the better the end result will be!
- Time creates perfection!
- He’s a God who is in the details!
- He doesn’t miss a step!
- Philippians 1:6 says, “I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].”
- He started the work in you and He will complete it!
- Let Him do it in His timing and in His way!
- He’s going to “perfect it”
- Don’t sweat the details! Let God handle that!
- Let God do His thing, WORK, while you do your thing, WAIT!
- Waiting means “abiding in” and “leaning on” Him.
- Just remain faithful!
- Have a great Wednesday!