“For He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] [Josh. 1:5.]”
Hebrews 13:5 AMPC
- We need to pray this verse out loud, today.
- It’s God’s word!
- Thank God that He has said, “I will not, in any way, fail you!
- I will not, in any way, leave you without support!
- And then 3 x’s it says, “I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake you nor let you down.”
- That’s like shouting it from the rooftops!
- No matter how limited your earthly possessions may be or how difficult your circumstances may seem, you never have to live in fear.
- God has made a bold statement that He will never leave us or forsake us.
- There is nothing that the enemy can bring at you or that man can do to you, when the Lord is your Helper.
- He defends you!
- He fights for you!
- He is your friend!
- He is your healer!
- He is your advocate!
- He is your deliverer!
- He is your Hope!
- He is your Salvation!
- He’s got you, today!
- This way we can say Like the writer of Hebrews who echoes the Psalmist, “The Lord is my Helper; I will not be afraid!”
- Speak it and pray it with confidence any time you feel distressed or when you are tempted to worry.
- There is no trial or trouble that is bigger than our God.
- Trust in Him, and His power, with me, today!
- Have a great Monday!