"But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God."(Acts 20:24 NLT)
- What are the things that "move you"?
- what are the things that get you out of bed and cause you to do what you do?
- is it your job? Money? Success? Getting a good grade?
- Paul said that his life was useless unless he used it to share good news of God’s grace (His unmerited favor, spiritual blessing, and mercy).
- Paul had experienced Gods forgiveness and grace and now he had to share it!
- it was not good enough to keep it to himself... He had to share it!
- We should have a burning desire to share this message with others.
- Your life is meaningless if you don't.
- Think about that...
- All that you achieve is pointless
- All that you work for is meaningless...
- Unless you use it to share the message of Gods grace and mercy!
- Finish the work that God started in you.
- Jesus has given you this message and is trusting in you to share it.
- Begin to pray for others and for new opportunities to share his love.
- look for those opportunities this day and every day!
- Have a great Weekend!