“Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35 NLT
- Jesus said, “Whoever” comes to me!
- Whoever means anyone and everyone!
- You don’t have to be a certain social class, you don’t have to have good looks or be the sharpest tack in the box.
- You don’t have to be the richest and if you are poor, you are not disqualified.
- You don’t have to be the strongest and if you are weak, it may be to your advantage.
- When Jesus said whoever, that means that You are included.
- There are no hoops to jump through.
- He’s not expecting a performance!
- He just wants you, and He just wants you to come to Him as Savior.
- He wants and “whoever” to come to Him!
- You have a need even if you don’t know it.
- It’s a deep spiritual need that cannot be satisfied with recognition, titles, money, promotion or position.
- The need it to surrender all that you are and accept all that He is!
- It’s replacing your life for His!
- It’s making Him Lord and Savior once and for all.
- You can have all that this world has to offer and still die empty.
- But Jesus said, “Whoever comes to me will never be hungry or thirsty again!
- He’s talking about spiritual hunger and thirst!
- He says that, that need is met when you embrace all of Him!
- He is the Bread of Life and the Bread for Life!
- He will fulfill you like nothing else can!
- Trust in Him today, and nothing else, and find all of your needs met!
- Have a great Wednesday!