“Come and see,” he said.” (John 1:39 NLT)
- In John 1:35, it says that John was standing with 2 of his disciples when Jesus walked by.
- When John saw him, he said, “Look! There is the Lamb of God.”
- John’s 2 disciples went and followed Jesus.
- They asked Him where He was staying and He simply said, “Come and see!”
- One of these disciples was Andrew and as soon as Andrew realized that Jesus truly was the Messiah, He went and found His brother Simon Peter and basically said the same thing, “Come and see!”
- Discovering Jesus was such a god thing that they couldn’t keep it to themselves, they had to share him!
- They were exited!
- They had found the Messiah!
- Their lives would never be the same!
- So here is the question, Have you found the real Jesus.
- Have you experienced His salvation, due to His death, burial and resurrection from the grave?
- Have you been filled with His Spirit?
- Has he changed your life?
- Is your relationship with Jesus so good that you can’t contain it?
- Have you shared your relationship with Him with everyone that you can?
- Have you shared him with your classmates? Your coworkers? Your neighbors? Your friends? The broken? Those without hope?
- If not, why not?
- The real Jesus is to good not to share!
- He is your Healer, Your Deliverer, your helper, your Friend, your Salvation!
- He is your everything.
- You should have the attitude; “I’ve got to share Him with everyone that I can”
- Today, your message should be, “Come and see!”
- Tell someone, “See what the Lord has done in me! If He can do it in me, then He can do it in you!”
- Your world needs to see Jesus through you!”
- He is to good, not to share!
- Have a great Monday!