“If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully keep all his commands that I am giving you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the world. You will experience all these blessings if you obey the Lord your God:” (Deuteronomy 28:1-2 NLT)
- Do you want to be blessed by the Lord?
- Or would you rather live under a curse?
- I think the answer is obvious… we would like to be blessed.
- So, if you would like to be blessed, then Deuteronomy 28 tells you how.
- The word of God has not changed
- His promises have not changed!
- He says if you “Fully Obey”, then you will experience his blessing
- He does not say if you “Partially Obey”
- Partial obedience gets you nothing.
- Complete obedience shows who and what you trust
- It shows who has your heart.
- The Lord wants all of your heart not some of your heart.
- That’s why he wants you obedience.
- Partial obedience is disobedience.
- We want it to say that partial obedience gives us a partial blessing.
- But that is not how it works in the kingdom of God.
- The Lord knows that partially trusting him, and partially trusting in the world system, leaves you with a divided heart.
- It also robs you of the blessing that the Lord wants to give you.
- Today, dig into the Word of God and dig into His instructions.
- Commit to live by His Word and trust in His Word wholeheartedly!
- When you do this, He has promised His blessing!
- Know His word, Commit to His Word and Live by His Word!
- Then Watch How He blesses your life!
- Have a great Wednesday!