“May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.” (Ephesians 3:19 NLT)
- God wants you to experience the Love of Christ!
- He doesn’t want you to just have a mental knowledge of it.
- It’s not enough to just study it.
- God want it to go from your head to your heart and the only way for that to happen, is to experience it!
- Some Synonyms for “Experience” are: To encounter, meet, come into contact with, confront, be forced to contend with.
- When you experience God’s love, you may not understand it but you are forced to contend with it.
- God’s love is meant to be experienced and he wants you to experience it, today.
- He says that “it is too great to fully understand”
- But the interesting thing is that you don’t have to understand something that you have experienced.
- He says, “Then”...
- When you experience Gods love!
- “Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.”
- So, the question is, “Do you want to be made complete with ALL the fullness of life and power that comes from God”?
- If your answer is , “Yes, I want that!”, then simply get alone with Him today.
- Tell Him what you want. Tell Him that you want to experience Him in a fresh new way.
- Tell Him that you want to Really encounter Him and meet with Him.
- Tell Him that you want to come into contact with His Love in such a mighty way that you are forced to contend with it!
- He LOVES you today, and He wants you to experience His love.
- Romans 5:8 says that, “God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
- Think of it this way, when you were at your worst, God gave you His Best!
- He gave you all that He could give and all you have to do is receive that Love.
- Jesus life for yours!
- Today, receive His Love!
- Embrace His love!
- Contend with His Love!
- Have a great Thursday!