“And my God will liberally supply (fill until full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19 AMP)
- “My God!”
- I don’t know what your God can do, but “My God” doesn’t just meet my need, He is my God who exceeds my need.
- He fills to the full!
- He is my God...the God of overflow!
- Whether it’s protecting me from danger or sustaining me through it, my God’s got it.
- He will meet all of your needs, material, spiritual, emotional, financial...don’t limit Him!
- May times we limit Him in our minds even before we ask!
- We say, “He can’t possibly do that!” And we don’t even ask!
- Matthew 7:7 says, “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.”
- So if He tells you to ask, then ask!
- Don’t set limits on God who liberally supplies!
- Let God set the limits!
- There is nothing that my God cannot do!
- And it’s not according to your riches or Bill Gates riches, it’s according to “His riches in glory in Christ Jesus”
- Only in union with Christ and in fellowship with Him can we experience Gods provision.
- Ask Him for your deepest needs to your simplest needs, He’s got it!
- Today, thank Him for liberally supplying your need even before you see it supplied!
- Have a great Monday!