“But all who listen to me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm.”” (Proverbs 1:33 NLT)
- Are you a worrier?
- Worried about what could happen and what might happen, even before anything happens.
- That is called, “The fear of harm”
- This Proverb says that “all who listen to me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm.”
- So, who is “Me”?
- If you go back a few verses, you will see that, “Me” is wisdom.
- Verse 20 says that “Wisdom is calling out”
- Wisdom calls out so that you don’t go down the path that leads to a fear filled heart.
- Proverbs 9:10 says “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom”
- “The fear of the Lord does not mean that you need to be afraid of Him. It means that you Honor Him and value Him, His Word and His ways.
- That is the beginning of wisdom.
- That’s where it all starts.
- So, if you do not value or Honor God and His Word then you won’t have any wisdom.
- And if you don’t Honor God, then you will live in constant fear of harm.
- But, today, the Lord wants you to live free from that.
- He sent us, Jesus, so that, “The peace of God could rule in your hearts. (Colossians 3:15 NKJV)
- When peace rules, fear has to leave.
- The two cannot cohabitate.
- So today, choose to honor and follow God and let His peace rule your heart and learn what true wisdom is!
- Have a great Weekend!