“I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.” Mark 10:15
- How do you receive the Kingdom of Heaven? Like a Child!
- Notice, Jesus did not say, like the most educated.
- He didn’t point to the smartest or the wealthiest.
- He didn’t even point to the oldest!
- He didn’t say the best looking or the most popular.
- No, He said, you have to receive it like a child.
- A child, who has not been taught any differently, is trusting.
- A child simply believes it as truth.
- A child takes risks.
- If you hand a child a gift, they aren’t skeptical and think that you are trying to deceive them.
- A child will simply receive that gift and rip it open!
- A child isn’t filled with doubt and unbelief!
- A child simply believes!
- So, when is the last time that you had childlike faith to believe Jesus at His Word?
- When was the last time that you didn’t have to go through your list of reasons why God won’t answer your prayer to believe that He will?
- When was the lat time that you believed like a child?
- Children are adventurous
- They are compassionate
- They are loving and fun
- They are fearless
- They are full of hope
- That’s how we are to receive the kingdom of God.
- So today, simply believe like a child again!
- Simply, receive Gods promises again!
- Rediscover the joy of your salvation!
- Have a great Thursday!