“Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:7 NLT)
- Do you want peace in your life?
- Real peace?
- An overwhelming peace that will guard and protect you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually?
- A peace that “exceeds anything we can understand”
- Well that is what His (Jesus’) peace guarantees!
- But you have to go back to the first word in this sentence, “Then”
- “Then” describes “when”
- This is when you can expect to experience this kind of peace.
- The preceding verse, Philippians 4:6 says, “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.”
- It says, “Don’t worry…instead pray”
- The key, is to eliminate worry by praying!
- Worry is all about the natural and prayer is about the supernatural!
- So you replace the natural with the supernatural.
- Worry is all about, what I can’t do, whereas prayer is about what God can do.
- Prayer says, I am trusting In Jehovah Jireh, my provider.
- Prayer says, in the middle of chaos, I choose to believe in Jehovah Shalom, who is my Peace.
- Prayer says, I will not accept this name of sickness or disease because I have the name Jehovah Rapha, my Healer, who is always with me.
- Prayer declare who you trust in!
- Today, if you want peace, don’t worry another minute, just pray.
- Pray about everything and anything and worry about nothing.
- As you obey God and pray, watch the Peace of God take over your life.
- Have a great weekend!