“He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My lovingkindness and My mercy are more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.” Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9 AMP)
- I know the scripture is long, because it’s in the amplified version, but take the time to read slowly through this portion of scripture.
- When was the last time you boasted in your weakness?
- Can you think of a time where you highlighted your weakness?
- We are taught to focus on our strengths.
- But Gods ways are so different than our ways.
- We want to point out our strengths, and show people the best version of ourselves.
- But the apostle Paul is boasting in his weakness.
- It’s only when people really know how weak you are, that God is able to get the glory!
- We need less, “self applause” and more “God praise”
- People need to be given an opportunity to see God at work.
- They need to see less, “self achievers” and more “God pleasers”
- God will lead you to places and situations where it is well beyond your ability! The purpose is so that your Supernatural God can add his super to your natural.
- People will only see God at work when they know that, what you accomplished could only have been done through an All-Powerful God.
- Don’t be afraid to boast in your weakness.
- Spotlight your inability, in order for people to clearly see Gods ability!
- It’s only when you boast in your weakness that the power of Christ may completely enfold you and dwell in you!
- Pray that the world would see less of you and more of Jesus!
- Have a great Monday!