“Lead me in the right path, O Lord, or my enemies will conquer me. Make your way plain for me to follow.” (Psalms 5:8 NLT)
- Let this be your prayer today. “Lord, lead me, today”
- When the Lord leads, it brings His blessing.
- He will lead you in His righteousness, if you let him.
- When He leads, it brings life. It is fruitful and life giving.
- When we lead, the end is death or it is lifeless and fruitless.
- That’s why it is so important to pray this simple prayer, “Lord, Lead me.”
- It’s almost sounds too simple, but it is truly foundational.
- And add to it, “Make your way plain for me to follow.”
- In other words, “God, make it so obvious that I can’t miss it.”
- Don’t let yourself become so busy and overwhelmed with all that you have to do that you miss on on what He has planned for your life.
- God’s path is the best path and it leads you into His best.
- In Jeremiah 29:11, the Lord says to His children, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
- The same is true for you.
- God already has plans for you and His plans will give you a future and will fill you with hope.
- How sad would it be if you missed out on Gods blessing and Gods best plans for your life because you were to distracted with social media or too caught up and busy with your own plans.
- That would be settling for less than Gods best.
- If I was to ask you this morning, “Do you want Gods best for your life?”
- I’m pretty sure the answer would be, “Yes”
- Well then, He already has it waiting for you.
- This morning, say, “Lord, Lead me. Lead me in your best, and make it so obvious that I can’t miss it.”
- Then simply open your eyes and look for God’s activity all around you.
- Have a great Monday.