"My eyes will be open and my ears attentive to every prayer made in this place." (2 Chronicles 7:15 NLT)
- What get's Gods attention?
- What causes Him to listen to you and answer?
- What opens His eyes to look at your need?
- You...and your heart's attitude.
- This verse says that God will look and God will listen when we do this...
- " If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14 NLT)
- He says that there will be times when the rain dries up, crops fail and there are plagues among you.
- In other words, there will be times when you have drought - physically or spiritually.
- There will be times when you have financial and economical problems that seem unsolvable.
- There may be times when you are sick continually and it seems incurable.
- How you respond during these times determines the direction of your life.
- If you will humble yourself.
- If you will stop being self dependent and self reliant.
- Fasting and praying is a way to humble yourself.
- It is a way of saying, "God, you are the answer! God, you are my source!"
- It's humbling yourself and examining yourself, your ways and your motives.
- When you find that you are guilty, in any way - you not only acknowledge that sin but turn from it and begin living a different way.
- When you humble yourself, when you pray and when you turn from your sin, God will answer.
- He will hear and He will restore and heal.
- It's not a formula, it's a continual relationship.
- Do a self evaluation today.
- Examine your attitude, your heart and your motives.
- Know that God hears and He will answer.
- Your restoration is on the way.
- Your healing is coming.