Small Groups, Study Groups
and Social Ministry, too!
There are many opportunities for you to be part of the LifePoint Family. Below is a list of ministries within the church to help you grow spiritually and build lasting relationships:
- Home-based Small Groups - varying weeknights/times. Call the Church Office for locations and schedule information.
- Pathways to Spiritual Maturity Adult Bible Study - Sundays, 9:30AM - led by Pastor Frank Clark
- GriefShare - Sundays, 2PM - led by Rich & Danielle Jones
- Strengthened Together Family Ministry Bible Study - Tuesdays, 7 PM - led by John & Deanna Hatfield
- Adult Bible Study - Tuesdays, 7PM - led by Pastor Don Jagers
- 3:18 Kids (4 yrs-5th grade) - Tuesdays, 7PM - led by Pastor Terry Cooper
- Youth Ministry (6th grade-High School) - Tuesdays, 7 PM - led by Richard & Dory Stone
- Ladies Bible Study - Thursdays, 10AM & 7PM - led by Paulette Johnson
- Men's Group Bible Study Fellowship - Thursdays, 7PM - led by Bob Honeyman
- Revive Young Adults (18-29 yrs) - Thursdays, 7PM - led by Steve & Samantha Riley
- Breakthrough Health & Fitness - Saturdays, 7:30AM & Wednesdays 9AM - led by Mikki Clagett
- Forever Young (senior adults, 55+) - 4th Friday each month, 6 PM - led by Libby & Carl Salpietra