Bible Studies, Small Groups
and Social Ministry, too!
There are a variety of opportunities for you to be part of the LifePoint Family. Below is a list of current ministries within the church to help you grow spiritually and build lasting relationships:
- Home-based Small Groups - varying weeknights/times. Call the Church Office for locations and schedule information.
- Healing University Class - Sundays, 6 PM - led by Pastor Frank Clark
- Life & Godliness - a "mostly" virtual weekly ladies Bible study - Mondays, 7:00 PM - led by Pamela Taylor
- Adult Bible Study, "God, Where Are You?" - Online Only, Tuesdays, 7 PM - led by Pastor Don Jagers (via Facebook & YouTube)
- 3:18 Kids (4 yrs-5th grade) - Tuesdays, 7 PM - led by Pastor Terry Cooper
- Youth Ministry (6th grade-High School) - Tuesdays, 7 PM - led by Richard & Dory Stone
- Men's Group Bible Study Fellowship - Thursdays, 7PM - led by Bob Honeyman
- Breakthrough Health & Fitness - Saturdays, 8 AM - led by Mikki Clagett
- GriefShare - New Session begins Sunday, August 23rd, 2 PM - led by Rich & Danielle Jones
- Forever Young (senior adults, 55+) - currently on-hiatus; normally meets 4th Friday each month, 6 PM - led by Libby & Carl Salpietra